Within these terms and conditions 'the company' means Ai5 Ltd, 'the end user' and 'the web site' are as stated above
1. the currency conversion rates provided are for guidance only and
are in no way guaranteed rates of exchange. Rates are obtained from one or more third parties and the
company will accept no liability for any inaccuracy in this information. Conversion rates displayed will be updated
from time to time but the company makes no undertaking that these rates reflect current data.
2. the end user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the company against any claim for loss or damage
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the currency conversion facility or data.
3. the end user will be responsible for all accesses via the authorisation code supplied by the company.
(If you find someone else is using your code on their pages, you must
notify us immediately via fax so that we can disable your current code and issue
you with a new code.)
4. the end user agrees that the use of this facility or any data contained therein will not be redistributed, resold,
let, hired, or exchanged by way of trade in any form whatsoever.
5. the end user agrees not to modify the display of the currency conversion data in any way that will render any
advertising material to be not visible.
6. the company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice. If the user does not agree with
any term or condition imposed by the company he or she will remove any links to the currency convertor from the web site
7. the end user accepts that the company is under no obligation to provide any technical assistance other than that
and acknowledges that he or she has access to adequate technical skill to incorporate the relevant code into
the pages of the web site.
8. this currency conversion facility is not available for use on web sites that promote or incite race hatred, violence or
The company reserves the right to revise, improve or modify the currency conversion facility from
time to time. Authorised users will be notified of revisions by email
and these revisions will be posted on our site at
It is the responsibility of the end user to make any necessary changes to the web site which may result from such
revisions or modifications
The company also reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the currency conversion facility
at any time without notice. Any abuse of the facility or breach of these terms and conditions will result in
the immediate suspension and possible withdrawal of the facilty.
Access to our standard currency conversion facility is provided free of
charge but the company reserves the right to offer the option to
transfer to our commercial service if the web site places a very high
demand on our servers. You will be notified by email at least 30 days
in advance of any such transfer.